- Performance Night: Friday, June 16, 2016 at Bedford Middle School.
- Rehearsal Day: Wednesday, June 14, 2016 at Bedford Middle School. See below for details.
- Registration Open: TBA
- All performances limited to 60 seconds.
- Students may only be on stage once.
- Students are responsible for individualized props. The school can provide a piano, music stands, chairs and gym mats.
- Charity/Organization: TBD
Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 14th 4:15-6:30PM (estimate)
- Performers will be assigned to one of two practice times once registration closes. Practice 1 (acts 1-41) will run from 4:15-5:15. Practice 2 (Acts 42-89) will run from 5:15-until done.
- During practice, acts will go on stage in a first come, first serve order.
- At rehearsal performers will more than likely not get to perform their entire act. The main purpose of this practice time is to test music, microphones, and the logistics of prop placement and removal.
- Students who can not attend the rehearsal can still participate in the show. Please email Tara Doyle (email@example.com) if you know you will not be attending rehearsal.
Performance Night: Friday, June 16th 5:00 PM
- K-2 Performers: Report to Bedford promptly at 4:45PM to check in with their assigned teacher volunteer in the cafeteria. They should be dressed to perform. The show will begin at 5:00 pm.
- 3-5 Performers: Arrive at BMS in costume and remain with a parent or guardian until intermission. Any special props can be dropped off backstage labeled with the act number.
- We ask all performers and KHS community members to be respectful audience members. Extra walking around and socializing will not be permitted while performers are on stage.
- Charitable donations to --- will be collected during the show.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the auditorium. Please plan accordingly.
Background Music: Due --- (or earlier!)
- Music not turned in by date listed above may not be available at rehearsal.
- Digital music files can be emailed to Mrs. Doyle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CD's can be placed in the Variety Show collection box in the office (labeled with the student's name, track title/number, and classroom teacher name). CD's will be returned to students once their track has been added to our playlist.
- All tracks will be played from the beginning and then turned off after 60 seconds unless unless other wise indicated.
2016 Act Order * Sign in required.